The Company was established with authorized capital of THB 1,000,000 initially running a gaming software development business.
The Company became a public company limited.
The Company was registered in the Market for Alternative Investment (MAI) on May 27th.
The Company expanded a business into real estate sector as a developer of purchased land in Khao Yai, Pakchong, Nakhon Ratchasima.
- The Company acquired 98% shares of Domeland Estate Company Limited as owner of the Pino Khaoyai project.
- The Company increased authorized capital to THB 560,000,000.
- The Company increased authorized capital to THB 3,475,000,000.
- The Company name was changed to United Power of Asia Public Company Limited (UPA). Expanding the business to energy sector, the Company acquired 93% shares of Andaman Power and Utility Company Limited.
- Improved organization structure to comply with the standard of public company limited
- Acquisition APU's ordinary shares at 340 million Bath
- Joint venture in RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel)-Waste energy investment project.
- The Reduction of registered capital in APU to resolve the management obstacles.
The Company has signed the Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) in the solar power generation project for government agencies and agricultural cooperatives in 2017, totaling 3 projects, with a total capacity of 7.95 MW.
approving the capital increase of the Company from Baht 3,335,000,087.50 to Baht 5,335,000,087.50
- Investing in solar power plant named “Song Luy 1 Solar Power Plant” located in Vietnam (“Song Luy Power Plant”).
- The investment in One Central Tower provides an opportunity for the Company to invest in overseas real estate business, which is a new market opening for the Company in Cambodia.